This is where the magic happens♥

Hello Bloggers & friends♥

We are pleased to welcome you to our blog. Please feel free to leave comments and follow us♥

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

~♥How miracles are wrought♥~

Hello Fellow Bloggers

I am amazed at how the Lord really keeps His promises. I am also amazed at how He really has His eyes on us and takes care of us. It's amazing how prayer works & how obedience works. After years of not knowing my extended family on my father's side, I had the beautiful opportunity to meet most of them for the first time two weekends ago. It took me awhile to write it because it was something I wanted to cherish in my heart first before writing it out loud. I know I was meant to meet them because in order for me to help with genealogy; I had to receive vital information such as names and dates. I was amazed and still stand amazed at how strong & powerful the feelings of the Holy Spirit were on my trip. I had time to make some recordings of course; but, I am thankful that every step forward I took, The Lord & the holy angels stood by my side every step of the way.
I know my ancestors have been waiting for us to do their work. To seek them out, find out what kind of people they were, bring the family together and in doing so, attending to their work in the Temple. After all these years of visits from them, thoughts of them, dreams of them, and feelings of them, we finally attained information and names of our ancestors.
On this trip, I was able to understand myself a little bit more. Some questions about who my heritage is, why I have some personality traits and certain desires, how the health works on my father's side was finally answered. I know my work is cut out for me in doing my genealogy and I am thankful I have help of family and friends. I look forward to this amazing journey of genealogy and bringing the family together; I know they are most certainly excited and joyous on the other side. 
This is most definitely a time to celebrate.
Though on the other side, those spirits aren't worn down by time...I know, they are aware of our time and it's important that they remind us to do their work. I am most certainly thankful that they have allowed us to feel that doing their work is essential. I am also thankful for the spirit of Ellisia (I don't remember how to spell His name).
So, as you can tell, my trip to Massachusetts was preset to happen and it all happened at the right time and right place. I had an enjoyable time of meeting immediate cousins, 2nd cousins, my Aunts (one is a long time friend of my aunt and she is also "adopted" into our family), my uncle, and etc. Blissfully, my cousin Murdock got married that weekend to his beautiful wife (my cousin in law) Cynthia. It was a joyous occasion on top of another joyous occasion. My uncle Lenny married them and he did an amazing job. Below I will post some pictures of the wedding so you can get an idea of how amazing it was.
I am extremely thankful to my husband Andrew for all of his support throughout this whole entire process. I am thankful to him that he allowed me to go and see family for the first time. I look forward to the day he can meet my extended family as well. I love him forever and I am thankful that we are forever for this time and all eternity.
I am thankful to my mother in law for all her support. She has encouraged me, supported me, loved me, respected me, been honest with me, directed me, and has done all this in righteousness. I love her and I have so much respect for her. I am thankful that Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ saw fit to bless me with an amazing woman as my mother in law. I have been so blessed and I am thankful for the friendship her and I have built so far. I am thankful for the rest of my in laws such as my sister and brother in laws. All of them have been amazing and I enjoy their friendship. They treat family like they are family and I admire their proper example to me.
I am thankful for all of my family on Andrew's side and my side.
I have learned so much in a span of almost two years and my life and spirit has been strengthened and enhanced for the greater good. I still have plenty to learn of course; however, I am thankful for all the helping hands that have helped through the path that I have chosen to take. I am thankful how Heavenly Father really has His eyes, ears, and arms stretched out and open unto me.
I am thankful though my extended family isn't LDS, that they have agreed to allow me to take our ancestors names to the Temple and do their work. I am thankful 
~that they have high respect and admiration toward the church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. ~
Until I write in here again next time, I bid you all a fantastic week!

Love,

A&G 
The guests table numbers

~My Cousin Murdock and his new wife, Cynthia~

They are Marathon runners & very outdoorsy like Andrew & I
 Drinks Menu...I loved the virgin Shirley Temple!

Everyone happened to be standing in the same spot; so the photographer brought everyone in that spot together. Left to right:
Cousin Christa, Aunt Marlene, her husband (Uncle) Lenny in the back, Cousin Lexi, Bride Cynthia, Groom Cousin Murdock, his friend, my father, and my 2nd Cousin Mike

The Menu
 Aren't these beautiful?

These swell decorations in the day time; I loved their decor. They did a great job!

My 2nd (likes to be called Uncle Mike & he is a retired Elvis Presley impersonator and performer)
Cousin Mike had to take a picture with the ladies. It was funny he said, "should I give a little leg?"

After the wedding ceremony with left to right:
My Aunt Marlene, Cousin Christa, Me, Angie, & my Cousin Lexi

Wonderful summer embellishments

In Lynn, MA with my cousins, sister, & a giant white horse; left to right:
Christa, Lexi, Me, and my younger sis Angie

Their summer decor in the night light
 I 'd their cupcake theme as their cake!~

Will work for Cupcakes? Does photography count?

My Grandma & I

No comments:

Post a Comment