This is where the magic happens♥

Hello Bloggers & friends♥

We are pleased to welcome you to our blog. Please feel free to leave comments and follow us♥

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Updates on Elder Frenette♥

Hello Everyone, 

It's been a bit of time since I have last updated concerning my brother. It's been kind of difficult receiving information because David is kind of a hit or a miss. Anyway, From what I hear he is doing amazing. He loved being in the MTC for a few weeks. He felt the Holy Spirit very strong and continued to be confirmed that what he was doing was indeed right. 

He is now at his first mission area and he is in a dinky town in Kansas. He is doing really well. And for his first official companion he has a crabby one...so keep him in your thoughts and prayers. I wrote him his first letter...it's just mailing it that seems to be the issue. I can't find stamps and I know we have them! I may have to break down and go out and buy some. 

Anyway, here's a picture of him at the MTC with a group of missionaries. He is the one wearing glasses, with his eyes closed and smiling! He has a tan colored strapped backpack on. That's the biggest smile I have EVER seen on him and that is a wonderful thing! 
I am so proud of him! He is definitely a strong spirit and I know He will bring many souls unto the Gospel of Jesus Christ! There's a scripture that I wanted to share with him but I forgot to put it in the letter: 
The verse is in the Book of Mormon Alma 37:14 
"And now remember, my son, that God has entrusted you with these things, which are sacred, which He has kept sacred, and also which he will keep and preserve for a wise purpose in him, that he may show forth his power unto future generations."
I want to share one more verse in the book of Mormon Alma 37: 7 
"And the Lord God doth work by means to bring about His great and eternal purposes; and by very small means the Lord doth confound the wise and bringeth about the salvation of many souls."

My brother David is the means to help spread the Gospel of Jesus Christ upon the face of the earth. Our church has so many missionaries around the world sharing the gospel of Jesus Christ and this is bringing about the Lord's will and work unto many souls. This is a beautiful work that so many on missions or not can bring to pass and help another out. I love these verses; they are so powerful and share a powerful and sweet message of our Savior and God's will. I am thankful my brother David made the prayerful choice to serve a mission in the errand of our beloved Savior Jesus Christ. I know He will be blessed and I know He is protected and blessed each day. :) 

Name tag or not, as members of the church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, we are ALL missionaries in our deeds and words and people do watch us! I am thankful to have the gospel centered in my life and I am thankful for the special relationship and friendship I have always had with Jesus Christ and Heavenly Father; especially, before I came to this earth. I hope I am doing all I can to preserve the ways of the Lord and I hope that in the end I will be able to be embraced physically in the arms of my brother Jesus Christ and my Heavenly Father. 

I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen. 

-A&G

No comments:

Post a Comment