This is where the magic happens♥

Hello Bloggers & friends♥

We are pleased to welcome you to our blog. Please feel free to leave comments and follow us♥

Monday, August 20, 2012

My Monday & all sorts

Hello Friends & fellow bloggers, 

Today has been good to me. I saw a humming bird for the first time in real life today. It was pretty amazing! I saw a baby bird fly on its own for the first time this morning as well. <3 

It seems there are a lot of new baby animals lately. ... ..maybe we'll have a pleasant winter? I feel animals have better sense than we do on that kind of stuff. I have noticed the leaves have started changing color and falling from the trees. I love to pay attention to nature. It's what I do. :) 

I took the dogs for a walk this morning and they both behaved so well! I have made a goal that I am going to take them for walks once a day every day. Odette seems to love the walks. She pulls even when we are going up hill! She is a trooper. :) I have noticed Athena has started hanging around me more since I have started walking her and giving her more attention. It's amazing how that works. :) I like that she loves me. 
The weather is gorgeous today; it's not humid. The clouds in the sky have a beautiful acclamation to them. I have enjoyed the breeze that hits from time to time. <3

I went and got my hair cut today. I recommend the salon in JC Penny's at the mall in Elizabethtown. They are kind of hidden away in JC Penney; but, if you know where the bathroom is; than you'll find it in the same area. The lady that did my hair Angela, she was really nice. She shampooed, conditioned, combed, cut (layered), blow dryed, cut again, and styled my hair. It took her an hour or so & I only got charged 34 dollars. I tipped her 10 dollars because she did such a good job. <3 She was patient and friendly. 
I received her business card and plan to see her again. 

I needed a hair cut; it was starting to become so blah and too long! I left it long enough so I can style it however I please. :)
Andrew and I are doing a lot better. We had a great start to our week. Andrew had one homework assignment to finish on Sunday and when he was done, we took our dog Athena and her doggy friend for a walk & had a good time holding hands and chatting and listening to nature speak. We went home and hooked up my laptop to the projector and watched stand up comedy. We watched *Jim Gaffigan* & *Brian Regen*. They are both extremely talented and hilarious comedians. <3 Maybe Andrew and I will plan to see a show together one day. 
We ate some ice cream and had some pillow talk. It was awesome to snuggle all night! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE to snuggle with him as we sleep! He is comfortable. :) So that's a bonus being married to him. We woke up this morning and spent some time together before he got ready for work. We try every day to read our scriptures together in the mornings and we have been really successful with that thus far. We kneel in prayer too. This time we are reading out of the Book of Mormon and today we landed in the Book of Mormon in the Book of Mormon. We're excited that we are almost done reading! :) This will be my first time reading the whole Book of Mormon with someone all the way through. It's exciting to know we have gotten this far together in the Book of Mormon together. :) My testimony has grown so much and along with prayer I have come to know even more that the Book of Mormon is another testament of Jesus Christ. <3 

So, my mother in law and I were talking yesterday and I was telling her how I am going to start a part time business for photography and I was asking her if she'd be willing to show me some ropes in editing photos and what not. I have some experience; but, she is really good seeing she has been doing so for 20 years; including videography. Her and I thought of the same thing in including her in the business. So, we will be partners. I want to do it because I need a hobby I will look forward too aside from school and whatnot. Andrew is a busy man with work, school, and church callings; so, I need something to keep myself busy when I am not stressed with school or church. We also need the extra money & experience is always good. I have always enjoyed taking pictures of things since I have learned to take pictures and I love to catch moments people don't tend to look for when taking photos! :) So, I plan on setting up a business blog this week to get started and posting some photos I took at my cousin's wedding. I am thrilled! :D 

Anyway, I better go now. I still have plenty to do before my honey comes home. Have a great day everyone!!! 

Always and forever, 

-A&G

No comments:

Post a Comment