This is where the magic happens♥

Hello Bloggers & friends♥

We are pleased to welcome you to our blog. Please feel free to leave comments and follow us♥

Saturday, May 5, 2012

My brother David :)

Hello Fellow bloggers and friends, 

I am still up yes; however, I was really busy today that I couldn't make time to make my brother his "greenie" cupcakes. Of course, I volunteered to make them and don't regret it. 
So. My brother David who is the third oldest of my siblings (me, being the oldest) will leave for his mission in a few days. 
I am so proud of him. Colorado Springs, Colorado will be even more blessed to have a special spirit as his join their mission for 2 years. David has a keen spirit and has always been this way. Even when he was challenging growing up. David has a way with people; it's really his spirit. I know he'll bring those that are ready to hear the gospel of Jesus Christ unto Christ because David is accepting toward everyone. 
He doesn't see the need in judging others and he is willing to learn. Which is good because he'll be in constant contact with Heavenly Father on his mission. 
I look forward to writing him on his mission and sending him care packages from time to time. I also look forward to hearing how his mission is going and whatnot. 

Tomorrow we are having his farewell party and it really doesn't feel like a farewell because we all know we will see David again. We know him helping move forward the Lord's work is very important and we are willing to share him with others for 2 years. 
2 years seems like a long time...however, it will go by quickly. 
I will take pictures of his "greenie" cupcakes and post them up as soon as I can. The idea to have a greenie theme came from my mom in law. It really is a good idea. 

Well, I am going to bed now. Good night everyone!

Until next time, 

A&G

P.s. While David is on his mission we will keep you all updated as to how he is doing and whatnot. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment