This is where the magic happens♥

Hello Bloggers & friends♥

We are pleased to welcome you to our blog. Please feel free to leave comments and follow us♥

Friday, May 4, 2012

Untitled on purpose :)

Hello Everyone, 

I never know what to name the title of these entries...so I chose to name it like this on purpose. Sometimes there is inspiration to name it a certain way, others there isn't. It's really the way of life. :) 

I had another blog previously; but, I created a new email account and I couldn't figure out how to change the email address settings on my previous blog. So, I decided to stop fooling with it and delete everything along with my previous email address. Thanks for your understanding. 

I have big plans for this blog. I love blogging! I never thought in my life I would ever say that or in fact blog. I love it. It's really a strike of geneous. Since I am a homemaker now and have no other job...this has sort of become a hobby of mine. I am not addicted...yet. :) 

I love to write so you may find that some of my entries may be long...if you're patient you'll read every word. If not, to each their own. 

A little bit about me...let's see. I am married to my best friend Andrew and we will be married in October 2 years. It does NOT feel like it has been that long. We have no children yet and it's not in the cards for any time soon. I am a college student and I am aspiring to become an RN. Right now I am knocking out my Prereqs...I have a while to go. I am a retired military brat and I am the oldest of a large family. I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and don't put me being a part of a large family and being Mormon together....I am a convert and it was one of the best decisions I made so far in my life. Amazing how prayer works. The large family thing happened before we became members. :) It's a common misconception. Uhm. I am not too girly but not too much of a tomboy. I consider myself in the middle of the two.
For hobbies, I enjoy writing, scrapbooking, blogging, making things such as restoring things I can use again, reading, sightseeing, traveling, learning new languages (I've mastered German), being outdoors, and gardening...that's just naming a few things x3. 
Andrew and I enjoy the outdoors mostly together like shooting and hiking. Next week, I will get to try propelling/rock climbing for the first time. I am stoked! 

Anyhoo. I hope you will strive to get to know me as I consider myself an awesome person with flaws! But we all have flaws. A lot of people say I am interesting...that's enough convincing ey? I could go on and on about me as I am sure you can as well. I plan on updating this thing everyday if I can and sharing a piece of me and my personality if I can. I am thinking about sharing recipes, writing short stories, and whatnot...so stay tuned. 

Have a great weekend everyone and it's Cinco De Mayo somewhere! :) 

-A&G

No comments:

Post a Comment